Believe In Dreams Ranch

Welcome to Believe in Dreams Ranch where horses are trained using gentle "John Lyons" methods. I Apprenticed under "Ken McNabb" after 25 years of training.

Monday, January 16, 2006


So here he is the two year old Zan Parr Bar baby that I have been bragging about. To anyone who saw this colt when he came (even me). I never even thought I would see the day I was on him. Here he is just a sweetheart. When he first came in for training he was a nutcase. The whites of his eyes were always showing. Just look at him now, nice and quiet and gentle. I have dreams for this boy! I am still shaking my head though. Imagine me owning a plain old sorrel Quarter Horse. By the way his name is Flag. He was named by my lesson girls for the flag flying on his forehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home