Believe In Dreams Ranch

Welcome to Believe in Dreams Ranch where horses are trained using gentle "John Lyons" methods. I Apprenticed under "Ken McNabb" after 25 years of training.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

For Lesley


I visited with Lesley at one of the shows and we were talking about the trail ride/camping trip we took up to neumandahl years ago. I think Twister was three, but you can tell they all were young, just look at Kacey on Dee. Lesley was saying it was the best trail ride ever we took the horses swimming in the river and climbed some steep hills. I still like to do this with the training horses when I can. I have been trying to get the lesson girls up there the last two years and just can never get it planned out.



Lesley on Twister, Kendra on Tonka, Kacey on Dee, I was riding Snuffy and I believe Chuck was riding TJ and was the photographer that day. I am sure there are more pictures around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home