Believe In Dreams Ranch

Welcome to Believe in Dreams Ranch where horses are trained using gentle "John Lyons" methods. I Apprenticed under "Ken McNabb" after 25 years of training.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Still Chasing Dreams Gelding ~For Sale~

Still Chasing Dreams is a 6 year old Registered Quarter Horse gelding. He is a great Grandson of ZanParr Bar. He is an extremely pretty mover and would easily go Western or English. Yet with his bloodlines he should also excell at roping or almost any other event. He was started as a two year old and rode as a three year old, but not finished by any means. I am like the mechanic who's own vehicles don't get work done, or the carpenter or the cobbler.....I just don't get time to work with my own when I am working with the outside training horses. Flag needs a good home and a job and he is priced very reasonable. Serious inquiries can email at believeindreams@gondtc.com or call (701) 351-5473. These pictures do not do him justice it is harder than I thought to do them myself) Not to mention just taking him out of pasture where he has been an ornament the past couple of years. I can get videos taken so you can see how he moves.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home