Believe In Dreams Ranch

Welcome to Believe in Dreams Ranch where horses are trained using gentle "John Lyons" methods. I Apprenticed under "Ken McNabb" after 25 years of training.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Boomer




This is "Boomer" he is a 3 year old and belongs to the Rott family. He is also a son of my stallion "Karmas Kadilac" I may be a tad partial, but I think he is fine looking. He definitely has Kadilac's temperament. Jim called and asked if I would take the horse in for training. Well, first he asked if I wanted to buy him, but lets skip all of that. I agreed to take him in for training. Jim said, "You are going to be mad, he isn't even halter broke." I could only laugh. Jim has sent horses here for training before, two of them even, he knows better. We all get too busy sometimes. He put a halter on him, loaded him up in the horse trailer and brought him that very same day. We unloaded him, led him into the barn and into a stall. This horse hadn't been in a barn or stall before either on top of everything else that was new for the day. I am putting it all towards the great temperament of my stallion at this point. ~winks~ At first leading him back and forth to the arena was a bit of an adventure I will admit. Considering him as a three year old that isn't halter broke. This boy is a champ !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home