Believe In Dreams Ranch

Welcome to Believe in Dreams Ranch where horses are trained using gentle "John Lyons" methods. I Apprenticed under "Ken McNabb" after 25 years of training.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Heck of a Wreck


Well I had a did have a wreck with Jasmine. I was only getting off. I believe I almost had both feet on the ground when she bolted. I don't even have a clue what it was about. I do know she took out my whole right arm, my hip and my knee. In this business, even just riding horseback one can still get hurt when you least expect it. I have been bucked off and gotten hurt a lot less than this. I was able to keep on riding, but still it slowed me down for awhile. I think the lump on my hip and the bump on my knee even more than the arm. This was July 26th and I am still healing up the last marks on my arm are healing up, the bump on my knee is just about gone and well the lump on my hip may just be awhile yet. So even if you think you can't get hurt, please be careful. May all of your rides be safe ones...........

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM , Blogger EquineSpirit said...

OUCH! Hope you heal up fast! CRIPES!! DANG! And all those types of words!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home