Believe In Dreams Ranch

Welcome to Believe in Dreams Ranch where horses are trained using gentle "John Lyons" methods. I Apprenticed under "Ken McNabb" after 25 years of training.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Connie finally drug me off to a Horse Show


Connie finally talked me into going to a Horse Show. So we loaded up Wardrum, Goldie and Rockstar and went to the North Dakota State Horse Show Association Final Show in Fessenden. Kacey even came with us. He ended up being gate man for the day. Boy if that didn't bring back memories.
Connie took Wardrum in Stallions and Geldings in Halter which is a huge class. He did even trot for her, she had just started working on that this week. We didn't get all the stains out she had just started working on that too. Those are my fault and I am probably going to have to clip him I hadn't worried about them because I wasn't getting to my own futurity colt let alone to him. Now that she has bought him and is showing in the futurity it is a whole new ball game. They are clicking together so well.
Connie also took her two year old filly Goldie in Mares at Halter. She is a beautiful Palomino that is just a sweetheart to ride.
All of them did well for their first time at a show. Stood tied to the trailer well. That was what we were looking for.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Blogger EquineSpirit said...

Glad she drug ya to a show! ;) Sounds like things went well. Did ya have fun?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home